Monday, January 15, 2007

Head Buried Deep

Hi,

Okay, I know it's been a week since I blogged. No excuse other than business when I'm busy, and lack of energy when I'm not. I've got a few things half-written. Lots of pictures taken which I ought to be showing to you rather than talking about them. But just so we're updated:
  • The Chicago Bears won the first round of the playoffs. Normally I don't care that much about football, but it was a great game. And I do care about hanging out with the guys. Also I got to watch the game with my dad, which I liked.
  • Speaking of which, my dad and mom were in town for about 24 hours. It was supposed to be longer, but Chicago's in a snowstorm so they bolted early. It was my parents' first chance to see my daughter Ren, which was cool.
  • I've been really focused on Chess, for whatever reason, lately. My yahoo chess rating is the highest it's ever been.
  • My kid is healthy, my wife is great. I've even lost a couple pounds. And there's been some nascent interest indicated in someone buying my house (finally). so things are going well. Yay me.

No comments: