Monday, December 4, 2006

A Special Message From Mr. Lion

Hello everyone, Roar!! I'm Mr. Lion, Roar! I'm Bob's best friend and #1 chief lion of this house ROOOAR! Bob is also my favorite monkey as well. Whenever there is a mouse or elk or...let's see... elephant or....water buffalo...or...um...wildebeest...which needs to be slaughtered, or a naptime which needs to be napped, I am ready to handle it like only the king of the jungle could, roar! Also I am cute. Roar.

You will have to come back to Bob's blog if you want to get updates on me roar. I promise to tell you all about my best naptimes, snoozes in the sun, and...ummm...other stuff that I do. That I can't tell you about right now but it's really interesting, and you could be scared by all...um...

Anyway, I have been living with Bob a long time and I can tell you all about him. ROAR! Ok, so, every day we get up together and say hi to his wife, then I go back to bed. Then later I get up and he comes home, roar. I don't really know where he goes all day, but I don't think he likes it. Then he comes home and does some stuff...I don't really pay attention, roar. Then he goes to sleep, where I'm usually at, and we talk a while. Roar.

There used to be a taller, redheaded monkey around here as well. I miss him sometimes, roar. And Africa, I really miss Africa. Also Bob and Hiroko are breeding now, roar. Which is pretty typical of the monkeys I know...ROAR!

I lead a pretty good life considering I'm only a stuffed lion, roar!! Thank you monkeys for your time. Send food.

No comments: